2023/09/20

Greeting

I'm Sherry. I'm19 now.

I'm from Tainan, Taiwan.

My personality is introverted and optimistic.  And I'm good at listening.

I like both static and dynamic events.

So my hobbies are painting, playing the flute and playing volleyball.

My painting is anime style. And I'm still figuring out how to computer graphics.

In the near future, I aim to learn some Japanese everyday, and I hope to travel independently with friends in the future.

(Here are some of my recent works.)






3 則留言:

  1. Your drawings are so cute!!!

    回覆刪除
  2. Very talented, Sherry. But i would appreciate if you can add a photo of yours. :-)

    回覆刪除

News in Levels- Hedgehog café in Tokyo

🦔   Hedgehog café in Tokyo  🦔 The news is about the fact that there are many different animal  cafés  in Tokyo.  The cafés have cats, rabb...